Wednesday, April 26, 2006

About Me


I am Maureen; mother of one, geek of computers, fan of science fiction, obsesser of Johnny Depp, lover of animals and keeper of the Zoo (consisting of three cats, one dog, five aquariums and a few plants that are surviving despite my best efforts to kill them off).

I live in the Great White North (Canada for those of you who have no idea who Bob and Doug MacKenzie are). But it's really not frozen all the time. I don't live in an igloo, I don't have a pet polar bear and I don't subsist on back bacon (well, at least not every day).

I've worked in healthcare for over 30 years, tinkering with computers, going on business trips and generally fooling my superiors into thinking that I actually know what the hell I am doing.

I love to draw, paint and sculpt. When I am not obsessing over the minutia of my blog, I can be found attempting to create something artistic.

That, or reading comics.

So there you have it.

Want to contact me? Just pop me an email; I'd love to hear from you!



Your Name
Your Email Address
Subject
Message
Image Verification
Please enter the text from the image
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]


0 people wrote stuff:

My Magnolia Cards