I coloured my new digistamp with Copics: N3, N4, N5, N6 and N9. The neutral greys give a greater ability to shade than simply colouring this bat in with flat black. The other colours used on it were R30, R32, R35, Y32, Y35 and Y38.
The paper and ribbon is from my stash. I thought the card needed some bling, so I looked and looked and to my disappointment, I couldn't find any Halloween charms around. So I had two choices: either hop in the car and head out to Michael's to see what they had, or to make my own.
When I found an old collection of silver studs, I knew I could make my own little spider charm! I simply added three staples for legs, bent them, added some silvery thread, glue and bent the back claws over it all to hold it in place. Viola! A spider to complete the card:
If you'd like this image for your own spooky cards, you can find him over at my DigiDrawn stamp site!