Sunday, May 6, 2007

More old artwork

Another drawing I found in an old sketchbook... I used to have a rabbit, although this looks more like a hare, which I probably copied from a photograph:


Again, I can't remember how long ago I did this.

4 people wrote stuff:

kintheatl said...

Wow...you are really talented. I've always envied people who can draw because I can't draw a darn thing.

toners said...

Beautiful drawing :) It must have been a great feeling to find these treasures!

Maureen said...

Aw, thank you so much. Yeah, it's kinda cool finding old stuff you did. I try to keep the circle turning by making sure I keep a good sampling of daughter's stuff when she was young too so she can experience the same feeling!

Janet said...

That is incredible. How wonderful that you've kept this beautiful drawing!

My Magnolia Cards