Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Set the WABAC Machine to 1978, Sherman...


How fun to go back through the old yearbooks and find something you have long forgotten about.

While in high school, I did a few art projects with our "Lion" mascot. One was the banner for our Grade 12 pep rally. Yeah, that's me holding on to it in front of the whole gym. It was also "Hat Day" (hence the visor)....


I also did a mural for our sports teams. That's it behind the volleyball player.

Wow, wierd to see these old projects again... too bad the yearbooks back then were only in black and white.

2 people wrote stuff:

EquineSpirit said...

Awesome post! I love going through old photos! Talk about a wonderful walk down memory lane.

Lynn said...

All I can say is "WOW"! That is just awesome. It is funny that I was just going through my yearbook and lol at all my photos.

My Magnolia Cards