Wednesday, June 7, 2006

2Peas Wednesday Blogger Challenge


Fave patterned paper line right now: Basic Grey ... just started getting these up here and I LOVE it!
Fave kind of ribbon: I just use the Bobbin ribbons or Michael’s brand ... I know bo-ring ...
Fave embellishment you just love using: I love using Primas!
Fave font: Scriptina ... perfect for a stylish addition!
Fave cardstock: Bazzil! I am making my own swatch kit; every time we use a new color, I clip off a small rectangle, punch out a hole, write the color name on the back and string it on a jump ring. It's great to refer to later, or when I am not at the LSS to match up colors I need
Fave rubons: Have yet to try these
Fave alphabet stickers: Haven’t used these either!
and last but not least, your most fave scrapbooker, someone you look up to.. and admire?? Have anyone? Nope…I like looking at the variety of styles and creations from 2Peas members and magazine submissions ... I don't know much about these “celebrity” scrapbookers people talk about!

2 people wrote stuff:

Bonita Rose said...

your layout of gull harbor is beautiful.. we're coming to Wpg this weekend! Looking so forward to it!

Anonymous said...

I love BG, Primas and Bazzill too. Great blog. Great LO.

My Magnolia Cards