Monday, July 10, 2006

2Peas Monday Blogger Challenge

Melissa posted today's question:

Just another manic Monday... Challenge:
What do you do to relax after a hard day of work?

Well, after working on a computer all day, I try to do something else to relax when I get home before I get dinner ready. I usually spend a little time in my favorite chair by the front window in the living room. I put my feet up on my ottoman reading a book or magazine, or I'll pull out my latest cross-stitch project, enjoying the birds and bunnies in our front yard. I usually pick up that same activity right after dinner too; most times the whole family is in the same room, doing activities and talking while watching TV at the same time.

I find that most week days I am too tired to scrapbook, unless it's a cropping night. I may do a small item like paint an embellishment or cut out a title, but if I try to scrapbook a page in the evenings, I tend to mess up more, so I leave scrapping for crops or the weekend.

0 people wrote stuff:

My Magnolia Cards