Saturday, September 23, 2006

Custom artwork for my new office...


In a few weeks, I'll be moving to a brand new office (literally brand new floor constructed just for our program), so I wanted to create something special for the wall. After a trip to Michael's last week where I picked up a 16 X 20 black frame for just $8, I decided I wanted to do a collage of scrapbooking papers and photos.

I used various Basic Grey papers and inked all the edges. On top of this, I printed off some of my favorite photos of my daughter, hubby and fuzzballs. Each one is matted in Bazzil Raven cardstock. It's kind of hard to see in the photo, but some are also mounted on foam to raise them up for varying heights in the collage.

I can hardly wait to hang this in my brand new office!

1 people wrote stuff:

Anonymous said...

Great job on your photo montage!

My Magnolia Cards