Sofia tagged me!
Heh, this is the first time I've been tagged, so here I go:
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. DQ ice cream jockey - luckily for my waist, for just a short time
2. Physician's Secretary, then worked my way up to
3. Hospital Manager, then worked my way up to
4. Medical Computer Geek, which is as far "up" as I want to go
Four movies I have watched over & over
1. Star Wars - all six
2. Lord of the Rings - all six (err....three - they're only as LONG as six)
3. Pirates of the Caribbean 1 & 2
4. A Christmas Story (a traditional event every holiday season)
Oh crap, that totals 12 movies....I could have stopped at number 1.
Four places I have lived -
Actually I have always lived in the same city, so:
1. My parent's house
2. An apartment down the street
3. A side-by-side a bit farther down the street
4. Our current house just a bit further still down the street
(You think I'm kidding, don't you? Well, I'm not. I've ventured far and away from my first home; a whole 2 miles...)
Four TV shows I like to watch...
1. Amazing Race - the best reality show out there. Really. Emmy says so too.
2. House - I don't get enough grumpy doctors at work, it seems
3. Futurama - obviously made by people of my generation
4. Bugs Bunny cartoons - the originals; before they cut them down to 12 second shorts after removing the "offensive" material... geez ... don't GET me started
Four places I have been on vacation...
1. Paris - 1977
2. London - 1977
3. Disneyland - 2005
4. San Francisco - 1976 and 2005 Which means my next trip there should be in 2034. I'll probably tour via walker by then, but hey...
Four blogs/web-sites I visit....
1. Sofia's World
2. Toxic Soup
3. 2 Peas
Four of my favorite foods...
1. Coconut shrimp with raspberry sauce
2. Deep fried wonton with sweet and sour sauce
3. Christmas pudding with hard sauce
4. Roast turkey with some kind of sauce too...oh yeah, gravy!
Four places I'd rather be right now...
2. In my waterbed
3. In my waterbed drinking Starbucks
4. In my waterbed sharing Starbucks with Johnny Depp
Four people I would tag:
Thanks for the tag Sofia!