Saturday, August 26, 2006

Family Tags and another Blogger Challenge

A few weeks ago, I was introduced to Crafttvweekly.com, a site with lots of instructional videos on scrapbooking, cardmaking, and other paper crafts. One of the projects was an origami tag holder, so I tried my hand at it. I finally finished the actual tags to go inside it; now that I have a Crop-A-Dile tool to set large eyelets and punch holes...what a great tool!

Each tag has a photo of my "family"; daughter, hubby, two cats and our dog. I inked the edges of the tags and papers, attached a Prima flower to each and threaded some fibres through the eyelets. I also Xyron'd a ghost letter of each member's name and attached them on top of the tags. What a fun little project; and now I can carry my loved ones with me wherever I go!


So now I can answer Melissa's Blogger Challenge:

What is your favorite embellishment to use lately on your layouts? maybe buttons, flowers, brads? Eyelets! Now that I am having so much fun with my new Crop-A-Dile!

3 people wrote stuff:

Melissa said...

cute tags :)

I really like eyelets but for some reason I dont use mine that much even with my crop-a-dile.

Blessed Ladybug said...

Great Job on yout tags and i love your blog... great job plenty of info.. thanks for sharing...

Sofia said...

Awesome tags! What a cool idea.

My Magnolia Cards