Saturday, August 19, 2006

Memo Board


Inspired by a few artists at 2Peas in a Bucket scrapbooking, daughter and I each made our our "memo boards" from artists canvases I picked up at the Dollar Store. A few sheets of Basic Grey paper, corkboard, ribbon, a cheapo notepad, some silver embellishments, flower and chipboard letters was all it took to create my version. I inked the edges of the board and the papers, and used acrylic paint to stamp the canvas and paint the chipboard.

Now I just have to find a place to hang it...

2 people wrote stuff:

Sofia said...

Wow! That's gorgeous! What a brilliant idea. :-) Those would make great Chritstmas presents. Now you've got the wheels in my brain turning. Thanks for the inspiration.

Melissa said...

this is beautiful!! love the measuring tape you used :)

My Magnolia Cards